Naviance is a web-based program for college and career planning for students and families. Students and parents share one account. If your user name or password is misplaced, students should visit the College and Career Center.
Staples uses Naviance to send school materials (transcripts, counselor recommendations, teacher recommendations, etc.) to colleges.
Naviance allows students and families to:
- Perform a college search and create a college list
- Access college profiles and websites
- Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data for Staples students who have applied in the past
- Review results from Do What You Are and Career Interest Profiler
- View college representative visit schedules
- View scholarship information
- Complete required Guidance Department surveys
For more information about utilizing Naviance as a post-high school planning resource, click here to watch our Naviance Tutorial video.