Skip To Main Content

Associate Degree & Certificate Programs

Norwalk Community College offers 50 career and transfer Associate Degree programs, including an Honors Program, 21 Certificate programs, as well as professional and Extended Studies and Workforce Education non-credit programs.

Norwalk Community College offers courses and certificate programs that helps prepare students for opportunities in new careers and/or enhances their skills in a number of areas. These include classes in Health Care with certificate programs for training as a Patient Care Technician, Medical Billing & Reimbursement Specialist, Dental Assistant and Veterinary Assistant as well as classes in information technology and computers, real estate, travel and small business startup.

In This Section:

Upcoming Events

For a complete list of events, visit our the School Counseling Department Calendar.